Change Text in PDF For Free
Instructions and Help about Change PDF to Word
Nowadays, PDF format is becoming more and more popular. This is all thanks to the progress made in the sphere of electronic documentation. Only a few years ago, the majority of documentation we had was mostly limited to paper copies. Forms, contracts and applications were still being completed on paper blanks. Different styles of handwriting and grammar mistakes are a common problem when you are limited to using only paper for all of your filing purposes. Having to rewrite blanks increases the costs of paper and also increases the wait for time-sensitive documents to be processed.
Although using paper is still a common way to document files, this is gradually changing. Individuals, as well as businesses, are tired of the various disadvantages of being over reliant on paper. Every day more people are looking for a trustworthy solution that will help them edit their documents PDF file format.
We have a great website that gives everyone the opportunity to process documents easily. With the help of this online solution, you can type in, replace and add any necessary data to a template. And best of all, there is no need to download or install any additional software. This solution will not take up any extra memory on your device, because all of the data and tools are kept in cloud storage. As a result, you get maximum results with minimum effort.
Just take your mobile device or computer, connect it to the internet and easily change PDF text online. The solution is compatible with both mac and windows.
How to Change Text in a PDF File
In order to change PDF text in your document, take the following steps:
- Upload the document to the website. You can use the drag and drop tool. In addition to that, Dropbox, Box or OneDrive cloud storages can also be used. You can also, indicate the link of the blank or attach it from your e-mail.
- The sample will automatically be opened in the editor.
- Here you will be able to complete the sample, add the textual box or any other additional fields to it.
- In order to complete the existing field, simply click on it. Type in the data and move to the next field. You will not be able to change the font or other such properties.
- If you would like to include information in the template, select the text box tool. Place the rectangle in the part of the document you want it to be in. Then, insert the data in it. During this step, you can edit the text size, text color,or font size any way you like. You may choose bold, italic, underlined, left-sided, right-sided or placed in the center of the box.
- The textual settings are available in the upper part of the page under the main tools panel.
- Select the necessary text properties using the options mentioned above.
- Once you have finished with the text editor, save all changes by clicking on the “Done” button.
- Next, you will be redirected to a new page. You will be able to save the document in the original file format or leave it as PDF. In addition to that, the document can be shared as a link, printed or downloaded to your device. You may send the sample as an attachment to an e-mail or by USPS.
As you can see, to change text in PDF files is quick and easy.
We have many additional user-friendly tools for you. Using the editor, you may add signatures as well as images or watermarks to your documents. The sentences can also be highlighted, blacked out or erased (depending on the situation). This will help you make a neat and easy-to-read blank. Also, up to the five samples can be merged into one. You can send your templates to be signed and include additional tags to them. This system is designed to help you manage your samples in the best way possible.